How to get a cryptoloan for purchasing a home?
The process of applying for a conventional home loan from the bank is a real torture. A borrower should be prepared to give a lender the following information:
- Bank information such as the name, address, account numbers, etc.;
- Investment statements;
- Proof of employment and two years worth of income;
- Tax returns;
- Divorce papers.
By harnessing next-gen technology and big data, P2P platform LendaBit.com connects borrowers to lenders faster and cheaper than any bank or credit union. No need for burdensome paperwork, it is tax-free and the platform does not audit for credit checks. Home loan lending is extremely competitive nowadays. New homeowners, especially millennials, will likely appreciate the speed of loan application, low system fees and affordable rates and conditions. LendaBit.com helps all willing to make homeownership a reality. Besides, you do not risk your real estate – you pledge crypto as collateral to secure the loan. Using the LendaBit.com lending services for your mortgage can lead to great savings and higher liquidity of pledged cryptocurrencies.
If you are self-employed or you cannot prove your income, you can take a crypto loan at LendaBit.com for home loans and live your life happily ever after.
Get a cryptoloan in a few steps!
- Go to the Loan Builder – https://lendabit.com/borrow
- Select from 4 loan options or you can use Loan Wizard.
- In the Loan Wizard, step by step, select the collateral currency, the loan amount, the loan term.
- Make a deposit in the selected cryptocurrency to your wallet.
- Credit funds will come to your account!
Starting from the very inception of LendaBit.com, Alex Maznyi has become an inseparable team player by strategizing and monitoring the development of the P2P lending platform. Alex has been in the finance management and risk assessment for about 10 years and he perfectly knows that blockchain and cryptocurrencies will eventually drive out the old-fashioned financial institutions and bureaucracy.