LendaBit.com Platform System Update — Latest Version 1.25
LendaBit.com is happy to report on the implementation of new operating system updates — version 1.25 has been released. Major system improvements encompass:
- Due to forging successful business collaboration with Epay and Capitalist (payment processing providers), all platform users can now withdraw borrowed funds from Credit Lines in fiat currencies. Particularly, the list of available fiat currencies includes USD, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY.
- Improved usability and an enhanced user experience.
- Refined layout, navigation, filtering and configuration.
- Enhanced security levels against cyber attacks.
- Speeded up system performance and eliminated ineffective processing issues.
Keep updated on the latest updates on LendaBit.com and follow us on social media networking sites:
Starting from the very inception of LendaBit.com, Alex Maznyi has become an inseparable team player by strategizing and monitoring the development of the P2P lending platform. Alex has been in the finance management and risk assessment for about 10 years and he perfectly knows that blockchain and cryptocurrencies will eventually drive out the old-fashioned financial institutions and bureaucracy.