I. Scope and Definitions
Service or “LendaBit”
All the services provided byLendaBit.com including visiting/registering/etc.
Personal Data means the data about a living individual who can be identified by this data (or from other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is the data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more efficiently.
Data Subject (or User/Customer)
Data Subject is any living individual who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide to and improve LendaBit for you. Types of Data Collected:
While using LendaBit, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- ID document etc.
We may also collect information how LendaBit is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
III. Use of Data
LendaBit uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain LendaBit
- To notify you about changes introduced to LendaBit
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of LendaBit when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the LendaBit
- To monitor the usage of the LendaBit
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer and that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
IV. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
LendaBit may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
V. Retention of Data
LendaBit will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a short period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obliged to retain this data for longer time periods. By registering on LendaBit you are giving a consent for us to retain your Personal Data.
VI. Transfer of Data
VII. Disclosure of Data
LendaBit may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LendaBit or its customers
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with LendaBit
- To protect the personal safety of users of LendaBit or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
VIII. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
IX. "Do Not Track" Signals under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
X. Your Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. LendaBit aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. However, we imply the same rights to all our users from any jurisdiction.
If you wish to be informed what your Personal Data we hold and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. We will do our best to do so as soon as possible unless it is currently not possible due to a loan contract you concluded via Lendabit. In this case, we will fulfil your request after all the obligations under such contract are fulfilled.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever is possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where LendaBit relied on your consent to process your personal information (with the exceptions mentioned in Terms and Condition due to the obligations occurred from loan agreements).
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
XI. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate LendaBit (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Providers"), to provide LendaBit on our behalf, to perform LendaBit -related services or to assist us in analysinghow LendaBit is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data to the extent of performance of these tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
XII. Links To Other Sites
XII. Children's Privacy
LendaBit does not address anyone under the age of 18 (hereinafter referred to as “Child” or "Children"). We do not knowingly and intentionally collect the personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take measures to remove that information from our servers.
XIII. Establishing contact with us and with other customers
LendaBit enables you to establish a contact with us. It is possible, for example, by sending an email to us, or any message via the permitted message service (according to the Terms and Conditions). The information you provide when contacting us is stored to process the request and, where appropriate, for the subsequent correspondence.
We do not disclose your personal information to any other LendaBit customer unless it is necessary. You agree that, in the course of generating and managing your loan contracts, and operating the LendaBit account, it may be required to send to Lender(s) and their assignee(s), or Borrower(s), as the case may be, certain transactional information (for example, a unique identifier, a loan amount and repayment details etc.); but not your full name, post code address, or payment details, until the loan contract is duly closed. We will not be liable for any use or misuse of the transactional data by others, but you must inform us of any misuse of LendaBit that you have become aware of.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other LendaBit Customers. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
XIV. Registration function
You can register as a user of our LendaBit service on the relevant website pages, as an investor or as a borrower. The received data will be used in operation of our LendaBit service, as well as to inform you about changes in the scope of our LendaBit services, or any technical changes or for other messages (via email). Registration includes the entry of the following data:
- Email address;
- AML/KYC policy information and documents which may be requested during and after the registration, such as Gender, First name, Last name, Address, ID document etc. See AML/KYC Policy for more information.
Besides, the IP-address used for registration, as well as the date of the registration, are stored in order to prevent the abuse of registration. By adding information from social networks profiles for LendaBit registration, we receive information from the social network (profile id, name, surname, other data according to terms and conditions of social networks). You agree with processing of your social networks information during registration.
XV. Access data/server log files
Details of your visit to our website are stored in a log file (the so-called server log file). We collect (or our internet provider servers) the following data on each access to our LendaBit:
- IP address of the accessing computer;
- name of the file requested;
- date and time of the request;
- amount of data transmitted;
- notification of successful request;
- browser type and version along with the operating system used;
- referrer URL;
- requesting Provider;
- screen resolution.
The log data is used by us only for statistical analysis in the context of operation of LendaBit. In case of illegal use of our service, the log data also may serve as a resolution in the eventuality of any violation of the law.
XVI. Service messages
There are some messages (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Messages") that we will send you if necessary. These Service Messages may be sent via email, post or text message (according to the addresses and directions provided by you during the registration), and shall include notifications about your loan applications, repayments or wallet balance if you are a borrower; information about your wallet balance and account status if you are a lender; information on updates and other information regarding the use of LendaBit. From time to time we may also send you advertisements and other information about our services, or services of our partners.
XVII. Monitoring and recording
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you to check any instructions given to us, for instructional purposes, crime prevention, and in order to improve the quality of our customer service.