Referral program terms
1. Referral program Terms and Conditions
1.1 Any customer can participate in the Referral program run by LendaBit.
1.2 To be eligible to participate in the Referral program as Referrer, the customer needs to have an active account with LendaBit.
1.3 Upon account activation, every customer receives its unique Referral link. This Referral link is provided to other users. A new user becomes a referral after registering an account through someone’s referral link. All referral links are valid 1 year upon clicking on them; however, we use the "Last Cookie Wins" rule which means that if an individual clicked on the referral link of a referrer A, but did not register an account, and then clicked on the referral link of a referrer B, the individual will automatically be considered by the system as a referral of the last referrer, in this example referrer B.
1.4 Each referrer receives a reward when its referrals make deals (invest or borrow) on LendaBit. The amount of this reward is shown on the Loan terms and benchmarks page.
1.5 All referral rewards are added to the referrer’s account balance shortly after the qualifying deals are made.
1.6 When promoting LendaBit service, all referrers must agree that the following activities are prohibited in regards to the promotion of LendaBit:
- 1.6.1 Spamming, mass emailing;
- 1.6.2 Using different bots that distribute the referral link;
- 1.6.3 Using of scripts/codes/algorithms that will message/invite individuals and send them the referral link;
- 1.6.4 Misleading information about LendaBit service;
- 1.6.5 Creating multiple accounts at LendaBit;
- 1.6.6 Creating websites, domains, social media, email addresses containing LendaBit trade mark or imitating its belonging to LendaBit.
1.7 LendaBit customers agree not to use any prohibited content during participation in the Referral Program. Prohibited content is:
- 1.7.1 Content which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, discrimination or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- 1.7.2 Offensive, abusive, intimidating or harassing content;
- 1.7.3 Content that is sexually explicit, obscene and/or contains nudity;
- 1.7.4 Any political and/or religious statement;
- 1.7.5 Content containing images or reference to drugs, alcohol, tobacco, weapons or firearms;
- 1.7.6 Content that violates someone else’s privacy.
1.8 LendaBit customers agree not to deceive or abuse LendaBit or its customers, and not to violate LendaBit Referral Program conditions.